Saturday, September 13, 2008

These Days

These days Bently is at preschool. Lucky for Keira she has a baby to look after! Most often she can be found whispering to sweet Tessa, reading her a book, or potty training one of her own baby dolls. Keira has such talent at taking the lead in our family and I am in awe and so thankful for her nurturing nature.

Tessa is a wonderful baby. I have had so many wonderful moments with her and Keira and Bently. They love to admire her and use the most soft gentle voice when they speak to her. She has brought a sense of clamness to our home. I love watching my three babies begin to form a strong lifelong relationship. I feel so blessed to have wach of them in our home and to learn from their sweet little hearts.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

Ok, so first of all. How is it possible that I had no idea you were even pregnant. This is the conversation I had late last night with Jared
Jared: oh, I forgot to tell you that Charlotte and Dakota sent us pictures of their baby a few weeks ago.
Me: Charlotte is not pregant...(as I run to the computer to check your blog)...I was shocked!

I am so happy for you guys!!! I will call you tomorrow so we can chat. BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

We are SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to hold ALL your babies!

Farr & Co. - Est. 1999 said...

Wow, your new baby girl is beautiful! Congrats!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Man it has been way too long since we have seen you guys! Tessa is beautiful! And it's so cute that Kiera and Bently just love her to death. We miss you guys! Love you lots!