Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

I feel so lucky that I get to "have all the fun," as Dad says - but you know what, he's right.



I do get to have all the fun with you guys! You two are like little peas in a pod.
Always together and loving (almost) every minute of it!



I love you both so much.

I love the way Bently always gets two snacks or two drinks - one for himself and one for Keira.

I love that when I wake Keira up from her nap because it is time to go pick up Benlty from school, she starts giggling and whispers to me that she is "so excited to see Bently."

I love that when we are out people always ask if you two are twins because I know that Heavenly Father meant for you two to be together.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

gardnerfamily said...

I love your posts because you always inspire me to want to be a better mom. You are so dedicated to your kids and husband... and I have to say that you have a beautiful family. I wish we lived closer so we could have more walks around the lake... and talk about all the things that matter most in life! Much love from the gardners!

Lisa said...

That is the sweetest post, and the most adorable pictures!

Will & Cheyenne said...

What a precious set of pictures! I miss them terribly!!

Ryan and Heidi said...

How cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! They really do look like twins. And I bet they love their little sister too!

Loomi-Loom said...

Your kids are so cute! We love seeing all of the fun photos and congratulations on Tessa! How wonderful and blessed you are!

Leah Florence said...

That is so sweet, I bet that is the best feeling to see your kids get along so well. What sweethearts!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Hey guys! I just thought I would let you know we are going private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!

FitNotQuitJess said...

This is such a sweet post! Love those two cuties!