Monday, November 24, 2008

"Leaves are falling all around . . .

on the housetops on the ground.


Leaves are falling all around,


on my head, my hands and toes."








This fall has made me decide that my favorite time of year is definitely autumn. When I drove up to Michigan in October I drove through the mountains of Virgina and saw the first glimpse of leaves changing. The sight was awe inspiring to say the least - no picture could do it justice. For the past several weeks here the weather has been perfect and the scenery picturesque!

There is something magical about each leave falling to the ground and a colorful array everywhere you look.
Thank you mother nature for a wonderful afternoon of leaf jumping!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pictures! the kids look like they are having so much fun!

Will & Cheyenne said...

I am LOVING that you are keeping this updated lots!! It's my favorite!
Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

NCK said...

Love your updates. :)

jaredelizabeth said...

My favorite is the one of you and Dakota at the bottom. You guys are such a cute couple....a perfect match.

Emily Bartlett said...

Hey Charlotte I just saw your blog link on gmail. Cute, cute, cute family!

FitNotQuitJess said...

You're kids are ADORABLE! It's been a long time, I hope you're doing well. Found your blog on facebook.