Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Dear Children

My sweet Bently, Keira, and Tessa . . .

WE

LOVE

YOU!!



We love you guys sooooo much! We are having lots of fun in Mexico! It seems that everywhere we go and eerything we do reminds of you. You guys mmake our life so full and wonderful!

Today we went swimming in the ocean! The water was very warm and very very blue. We thought about how good you guys are getting at swimming all by yourselves! We can't wait to go swimming with you this summer! We can't wait to catch you when you jump off the diving board. You were so brave last year when you first learned how to jump off the diving board - we are so proud of you!

I hope that you are having a wonderful time with grandma and grandpa and Tara and Taylor and Celeste and Josh. They love you so much. We are so blessed to have such a great family. Please take care of them and give them lots of hugs and kisses!

We love you so much! Hugs and kisses to you my sweet babies. I can't wait to hold you again!

Love Mommy and Daddy








4 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

That is cute. Some time away is always deserved. You and your kids are just so CUTE!

Will & Cheyenne said...

I knew you guys were gone but I was SO EXCITED to see your post! I hope you guys are having the BESTEST time!!

Lisa said...

What a fun trip. I hope to see more blogging about it when you get back. :)

The 'J' Gang said...

Charlotte I am so glad I checked out your blog today. It made my day your kids are so darling and I love hearing the cute things they say and do! And I am so happy that you and Dakota got a Meico vacation!!! who had the kids? Tonja?
Love you Sharlyn and fam!