Thursday, March 19, 2009

That's My Castle

Keira Is becoming quite the girly girl . It all started like this . . .
Around Christmas time I was running some errands with my girl and this was one of the ew times that she decided to sit in the cart. I began our errands and started down aisle one for our first little trewasue when keira suddenly gasped . . .
"Mom! Mom, what is that?"
The cart comes to a sudden stop as I suddenly find myself a little alarmed at her anxiousness.
"Hmmm - what do you see?'
"That mom - right there. Is so booaful a me." The sweet chubby finger points directly at a soap dispenser with the Disney Princesses posed around one another in complete grace. Like she said . . . "is soooooo booaful a me mom."


Game over.


Cinderella is the favorite right now.


Yesterday on the way home from taking Bently to preschool (he goes to preschool downtown Raleigh), Keira looked out the window and gasped again. This time . . .
"Mom, I see my castle!! "
"You're castle?"

I look up and immediatly recognize what she sees - the BB&T skyscraper rising up above the flowering dogwoods. I suppose the sight really is magical!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

It's all over now. Have fun with all the princess stuff! Hope you had a great birthday!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful princess she makes!