Monday, June 21, 2010

Swimming Lessons

I signed Keira up for swimming lessons and was debating between Level 2 and Level 3. 
We did Level 3.  And then the teacher suggested Level 2.
We did Level 2.  And we will probably do Level 2 again!

I told Dakota about my debate and he just laughed. 
His comment: "Are we talking about the same girl?!  This is the girl who is afraid to get her eyes wet during bath time and asks for a dry washcloth to cover them!  Level 1 or Level .5 would have been great for her!"



Abbey and Keira






In the locker room

Abbey:  Sometimes I pee my pants.
Keira:  Me too.
Abbey:  Remember I wore your underwear because I peed my pants at your house.

Please always be this open, honest, loving and accepting of each other!!

(Keira and Abbey LOVE wearing each other's underwear!  And it is hilarious!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think Keira is such a beautiful little girl!