Friday, August 14, 2009

Seen and Heard

Before going to the grocery store Bently made sure everyone was properly equipped to leave the house. So both Bently and Keira brought their backpacks, and a purse (both stuffed with miscellaneous toys).

But it doesn't stop there . . . Bently had to have his sombrero and Keira had to have her kitty leash that she made out of Tessa's link-a-doos. I sighed as we left the house and reminded both of them that whatever they choose to take to the car they have to bring back into the house.

After completing our trip to Harris Teeter. I took Tessa out of her carseat and with my one free hand - carefully looped four grocery bags onto my other arm. Bently was kind enough to take Keira's backpack into the house for her, but in doing so dropped his sombrero.

Mom: Keira, will you please take Bently's hat back inside.

Keira: (looks at the hat and then looks at me)

Mom: Please Keira. Bently took your backpack inside for you.

Keira: Mom, I think you can do it.

3 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

She is such a stinker!!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Ha ha that's hilarious! What a sweet little family you have! The trip to the beach looks like it was a blast! Your kids are getting so big!

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

haha!!

Wow - I can't believe that its been a year since visited you! AND I haven't gotten you those pictures I took. Tessa is 1! Wow!! xoxo