Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mmmm Hmmm - Eternity Sounds About Right

We told ourselves that going to Mexico earlier in the year would be our celebration.
But that just didn't sound sufficient enough. I mean we're talking about us and seven years.
So we packed up and headed out for some fun!

The National Olympic Whitewater Training Center . . . who knew it was right in Charlotte.
It's like an outdoors theme park - what could be better?!

Bike Riding the "green" trail. I won't graduate from that for quite awhile!


A little white-water rafting - our favorite!


No better person to do it with than the love of my life!

My Dear Dakota,

You are my heart. For the last seven years you have made my life full. You are the one I run to to laugh with and to cry with. I know I am safe in my every thought and feeling with you. You know me completely and I love every bit of you.

My paradise will always be with you.

Yours Forever,
Charlotte

PS - I'm just not quite sure if I could get enough of you in one forever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: