Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thirty-three years

Thirty-three years has made you nothing short of an amazing man.

Amazing * Honest * Patient

Loving * Respectful * Kind


Ever-Understanding * Romantic * Hard Working

Handsome * Brilliant * Devoted to all good things

Genuine * Grateful * Listening

I hope to spend the next 33 years and beyond by your side. You make me happier than the rainbow we watched over the mountains, happier than a good piece of chewing gum and happier than holding a baby chick! You make me a far better person and have given me the best moments of my life.
I love you so dearly.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Dakota! Sorry we weren't able to hook up with you guys this past summer. We had just barely finished moving (again) and things were so crazy still. But, we would LOVE to see you guys if we ever get the chance. You'll have to let us know when you are heading out this direction again. We'll do the same if we head out that direction.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hope Dakota had a good birthday. LOVE the picture of him zipping up Keira's dress. That's priceless.

But...Bently next to his artwork...I nearly died laughing!!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Dakota! What a sweet sweet family you both have!