Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sweet

Dear Tessa,
I am sorry that it took me 4 months to realize that you had chronic ear infections. You have been on antibiotics longer than that. It's just so hard to tell when you are so happy all the time. You have the sweetest disposition a mother could ever ask for. You've smiled, and giggled through 4 months of pain - thank you. I am so sorry.

But the tubes are in now. I hope you start to feel as good as you act! I love you little angel.

Love,
Mom
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah Florence said...

I really enjoyed looking through your blog. Your house is incredible and your children are of course adorable. I hope porr Tessa starts feeling better. It's good to know you guys are doing well.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Oh my gosh!! The yard looks fantastic!! I am so excited you posted those pictures. Looks like pure heaven to me.

gardnerfamily said...

I'm loving the update on your beautiful family & home! Wish we could come visit.